Sunday, July 14, 2013

2013-07-25 / Why go on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) at 51 years old in the first place?

This is more of a teaser post of things to come and just a short summary of previous symptoms I was encountering and suffering through everyday,  most especially since my faithful companion,  Goldie, was stolen from me and sold to a family somewhere near Longmeadow,  Massachusetts - USA - by my thai female ex, Kittiya Khlaimalee, and there was nothing I could do in such a hardcore pro-women's State like Massachusetts.  This happened on 21 Oct 2009 and Goldie was hidden from me and sold to some family by 23 October. 

After this and other devastating events: tens of thousands of $ USD withdrawn from credit cards due to my perfect credit rating, the loss of my 10.0 M baht house, loss of my 3 cars in Thailand,  severe anxiety and deep depression,  general loss of enthusiasm in activities that held my interest before, stabbing and debilitating migraines,  loss of libido (sex drive), short-term memory loss and in general,  a completely unclear direction in life and overall daily foggieness that seemed to limit my ability to focus on any project longer than 5 minutes.

In summary thus far, it has only been 2 weeks since starting my TRT and the changes toward the positive and more than anecdotal.  The coming weeks and doctor's appointments should bear fruit on this study.

2nd Clinical Environment TRT IM Injections


Max Testosterone

No comments:

Post a Comment